Glory be To GOD!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Lord? Make me a Man........ of Humility

"A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left."

Eccl 10:2

So to know the utmost about your heart would in fact be the wisest thing you could ever do. Now the heart in the emotional sense relates to the passion and direction that a person is moving in. If we were so foolish as to not even be aware of the direction that we were moving in (mentally and spiritually) then i would say that our heart would be at our left hand... and have the back burner. a short side note is that we have always heard the phrase let our heart guide you and time and time again if you follow your heart you will be misguided and deceived. you must guide your heart.

Not only guide your heart but guide it well. we must have our passions, and desires as our #1 priority at all times as our focus in order to be constantly guiding our heart.

To put it as simple as can be we must first know the person that we must want to become. Then find out how to become that person. then implement every step necessary in achieving that goal of guiding our heart to the best desirable outcome.


In my personal walks and experiences my first prayer is to God to ask Him to help me to become a man as he would want me to be and the first repeating commandment that i see in His word is the commandment to be Humble. realizing this my instant everyday prayer is "God, please make me a man of Humility. Help me to empty out myself so that You and only You can fill me up."

No comments:

Post a Comment